Fri, March 7:
- 300: Rise of an Empire – The new chapter of the epic saga moves the battlefield to the sea as Greek general Themistokles (Sullivan Stapleton) makes an attempt to change the course of the war by uniting all of Greece.
- A Farewell to Fools – Human nature and manipulation serve as the themes in this drama set during World War II, somewhere in Romania. After the death of a German soldier, the local authorities are left to find the culprit or they will all be shot by Nazis the following morning. With no way of finding the actual culprit, the authorities pressure a man to claim responsibility for the death to save their own lives.
- In Fear – Driving, lost and tormented in the night, a young couple is left with only their car as protection as they are trapped in a maze of country roads terrorized by an unseen tormentor.
- Journey to the West – A young demon hunter Xuan Zang captures three demons and embarks on a journey to the West in order to atone for their own sins and save the common people.
- Mr. Peabody & Sherman – Mr. Peabody, the most accomplished canine in the world, and his pal, Sherman, use a time machine called the Wabac to embark on outrageous adventures but history is altered when Mr. Peabody takes the machine without permission to impress his lady friend.
- The Grand Budapest Hotel – A legendary concierge at a famous European hotel develops a friendship with a young employee who becomes his trusted protégé. The story takes a surprising turn with the theft and recovery of a priceless Renaissance painting and the battle for an enormous family fortune.